September 24, 2013

Black Crossed Slippers




















































As I said on the previous blog-post, it's been a changing-the-colour-of-everything week. It is not an obsession or craziness, it is just a question of aesthetic and getting tired of some colours. Well, admittedly brown is not a cool colour as well as black and also there is not a lot to expect from Ebay. Some people do like brown and do wear brown clothes and accessories and shoes but these crossed slippers in brown don't look good at all. CLICK HERE AND YOU MUST AGREE WITH ME. If you are wondering what I did to make them look much better now, simple, I simply painted them using leather dye spray on the soles and fabric ink on the straps. I like the fact they have cushioned insoles and rugged soles which make a pair of 2,5cm-platforms and more comfortable than any other pair of shoes I have ever had.

FACEBOOK _ TUMBLR _ INSTAGRAM