September 23, 2013

Midnight-Blue














































If you follow me on Instagram you might have noticed last week was a week of working with different kind of inks, I painted a pair of sandals and another of shoes (soon on the blog), some garments and even my hair was dyed Blue-black, I mean, midnight-blue - that is what the colour's called on the box of the colourant.
I don't usually dye my hair, I might have coloured it three/five times in my life, once blond, another red when I was a kid - just imagine a Nisei (second generation of Japanese) with blond hair, erm, awful, huh? I decided to dye it blue-black because the colour-of-nothing was bothering me, I wanted something stronger and more vibrant than it naturally is. I like the result just think it could be even stronger and bluer.

FACEBOOK _ TUMBLR _ INSTAGRAM