April 25, 2013

Twelve Months Later And It Is Still On


















































Pictures: William Lam
Model - Cecilia Choi

William Lam is one of my Chinese costumers. I remember the first piece he ordered from me, a quilted leather top. It was about twelve months ago and since then he's been ordering almost everything I make. Yesterday I was on my Instagram, scrolling down and some lovely pictures started coming up, pictures of a pretty Asian girl AND guess what she was wearing. Yes, my spring 2012 jacket. Just asked William if those pictures were a kind of college project and no, just some random shots. Come on guys, what are you waiting for to create a fashion blog or even a Tumblr just to post your lovely 'random projects'? And not just because it features one of my pieces, but look at those images, their quality, their aesthetic and obviously that Asian girl just makes them look even better, right? No worries, I've told them she will be one of my runway models one day.
PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FULL 'RANDON PROJECT' ON HERE.

________________________________________________________________________________

FACEBOOK - TUMBLR - INSTAGRAM