December 02, 2012

Helmut Lang Pre-Fall 2013






































Pictures: wwd.com 
As wwd.com charges 59 dolars every six months and I have no money to pay it plus I think it is waste of money, I could see only five pictures for free which is enough to see what is coming up next (probably) week.

My favourite season has begun - Pre-fall/resort collections - I think designers feel freer to do whatever they want to without people criticizing (I still think Givenchy men's collections are always the same, same shapes, same fabrics, same prints - dog -, same shit, sorry Tisci).
There was nothing extraordinarily new at Helmut Lang pre-fall 2013 collection - except the colour after a colourful season for spring, but that is what Helmut Lang is - monochrome - , things that everyone was expecting (at least in these 5 available pictures) like black and white, leather jackets, sheer pieces, but you know, we never have to expect something extraordinary from pre-fall collections.  The model. Ohh the model! My favourite female model - Kel Markey who used to be my inspiration when I had long hair. Yes, I was inspired by a woman.

FACEBOOK - TUMBLR - BLOGLOVIN