October 08, 2012

Claudia Ligari Spring-Summer 2013






















































"As usual - nothing retro, no reference" - says Claudia Ligari "I wanted a slightly more mature style. The sportswear feeling is always there as this is my favourite subject. It's a mixture of my spring-summer 2012 with autumn-winter 2012/2013 collection"
Claudia Ligari is basically known because of her monochrome and minimalism DNA, but what really surprised me about this collection is the splashes of colours (right, you just can see royal blue in these picture but if you check out the whole collection HERE you will probably find out other colours that Claudia worked with).
The novelties are not over - Claudia also did menswear for the fist time, although most of the garments are unisex but I mean, the lookbook shows that is "possible" to be worn on a male or female. There is also a leather backpack "as I believe it is time for women to get rid of a shoulder bag and wear something more comfortable but still cool" - says Claudia.

Claudia Ligari website HERE - Facebook page HERE

FACEBOOK - TUMBLR - BLOGLOVIN