June 15, 2012

Xander Zhou Platform Sandals - Spring-Summer 2013


































































Pictures: nowfashion.com | hommemodel.blogspot.com 

Xander Zhou studied industrial design in China and fashion design in The Netherlands. He established his label in 2007 and He's based in Beijing.

Oh, well. I don't know very much about Xander Zhou to be honest, this up here is just I what I could get from his website. But that doesn't mean I don't want to know him better, I mean his work. Today I watched (online), for the first time, his Spring 2013 collection, which is the best one so far btw.
My eyes went straight to the sandals - as always. Those platforms with black and white straps (ignore the silver ones) are the most perfectly amazing things I've seen so far in menswear. I know I'm quite addicted to sandals and it bothers me sometimes.

FACEBOOK - TUMBLR - BLOGLOVIN